
Chloe had her 6th birthday yesterday. I can't believe I have a 6 year old! It is freaking me out! Anyways, a lot has happened this past month for Chloe besides turning 6. She is graduating from Kindergarten, she got her ears pierced and she lost two teeth. This is all just too much for me! :) My friend Cari told me she could pierce Chloe's ears, since she works at a salon. So she brought home the gun and we went over her house for the big day. We got there and Cari proceeded to tell me that I had to do one of the ears. She said Chloe would never do the other ear if she did them one at a time. I was freaking out inside, my heart was pounding out of my chest, but I had to put a brave face on since Chloe was so excited. So I did it. I put a hole in my daughters ear, and it was even in the right spot. I still can't believe I went through with it. Crazy. Then she put a cute feather in Chloe's hair. What a fun friend. Kenzli held Chloe's hand while we pierced her ears. It was cute.
For Chloe's birthday we decided to not do a big party this year. So she planned out the whole day of fun with mom. I told her she could have one friend to go to Build a Bear and to get lunch at the mall. Then we went to Costa Vida for dinner with her cousins and Grandma Roxane. It was really fun. She wanted a Hello Kitty cake, which I got at Walmart. I wanted to make one, but I got too overwhelmed! :) Then we came home and she opened presents from Grandma and Gramps. They gave her the cutest presents, even a Friendship bracelet making kit. That night I let Chloe stay up late with me and make friendship bracelets, which I remember making with my best friend Katie when I was nine years old. Chloe did pretty well at it!!! I was impressed!

Chloe is just growing up! Too fast! This is a picture of Chloe with her two front teeth missing. She lost them at gymnastics in the marshmallow pit. It was quite funny really.





2 comments:
So cute. I love all the pictures! She totally melts me!
What a cutie! I didn't want to tell Emmy about the teeth or the ears because I knew she'd be jealous! Every day she asks me to check and see if she has any loose teeth :)
Post a Comment