We got to do some fun fall activities as a family. For family night we went to Jakers pumpkin patch and picked pumpkins, did the hay maze, and looked at the animals. Oh and we climbed a giant hay tower. Very fun. Chloe has been soooo excited to decorate for Halloween. So yesterday we pulled out all the decorations and put them out. They had a lot of fun. The Sundance Fall Harvest was really fun too. We rode the lift, looked at the vendors in the farmer's market, and decorated sugar cookies. It was a super beautiful sunny day. At the cookie station the lady was so nice and gave the girls princess hats and a knight hat for zac and a gun that makes real sounds. The whole lift ride he was shooting everyone going by. They thought it was pretty funny. The pumpkins were some I decorated for a Relief Society Meeting. I am the second counselor in Relief Society so we plan all the fun monthly activities. This month was "All About Pumpkins". It turned out AMAZING!!! I was so happy with it. We had so many women help out with it. They all made such yummy food. We had pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin cookies with peanut butter frosting, pumpkin pie on a stick (so cute! I wish I took pictures of everything) someone made stew in a pumpkin, casserole in a pumpkin, pumpkin chili, and dry ice rootbeer in a pumpkin, tons of flavors of pumpkin seeds, and probably more I am forgetting. Needless to say it was a night of eating yumminess. I had to run a lot that week! :)















1 comment:
How FUN!! Cute pics of the kiddos!!
Post a Comment