So I was in a hurry to go try and ride my bike this morning, haven't had a chance since I got it, so I was super excited. Put it on the new bike rack, was all dressed and ready, then it started hailing, but I was determined. I stupidly thought I didn't need to bring anything because I thought surely I wouldn't get a flat, it was just going to be a quick ride. I parked the car, road up the hill, felt great, was loving the new bike. It felt light and fun. I do think the 29 inch wheels will take me some getting used to, and I do think I probably need to cut my handlebars down, they seem super wide. But other than that, I was loving it! I let some air out of my tires because they seemed way too full, probably let too much out. I got about to the white rock stuff, and looked down and had a flat. 5 minutes into my ride. I was so ticked at myself. Walked back to the car. Drove home. It was fun while it lasted. :( probably just as well, this made me want to make my bike tubeless today. Im going to today!!! Just in time for camp lynda. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment