Sunday, September 18, 2011

Zac's Biking Birthday Party

Zac at his first day of Preschool. I love this picture! He looks so grownup and handsome, and such a big brother!
We did a biking themed party in our backyard. For food I made the kids little sack lunches with mini bagel turkey sandwiches. They loved it. And I gave them little Powerades.



I wasn't sure what to do for the cake, so I finally decided to just buy some fun bike guys at walmart and use oreos for the dirt and green frosting for grass and some jumps. I made a healthy cake from Deceptively Delicious cookbook, and it was great! You make it with greek yogurt and pumpkin. The kids all ate it! Except Owen. ha ha :)


We made number plates for their bikes out of foam and sticker letters. Then they rode all around. It was super cute. I think these pictures are hilarious.
Zac is 5!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How CUTE! Love the cake! You are so creative!!