So the day did get better! We got a fun surprise on the doorstep, a Halloween Box from Grandma and Gramps. Cathie always sends the cutest things to the kids, every year! She seriously has to be the funnest Grandma ever! They were so excited to open it, and I had fun too! There was an abundance of interesting things, light up spiders, tatoo sleeves, a fun cape sparkly cape (we decided it was just like the one on harry potter that makes you disappear) teeth, skeletons, bats, stickers, clothes, glow in the dark Halloween underwear for Z, halloween bags, window stickers (She never fails us with the window clings! I'm sure Jessica is proud!) books, blow up tongues (I'll post pics of those when Jed puts on his tatoo and tongue) polly pockets, cars, candy...I mean seriously! How lucky are these kids!? C promptly said, "I miss Grandma and Gramps!!! " This prompted us to get out the Halloween decorations and get our house ready, which I needed to do. We had such a fun time decorating the house. What a fun surprise from such fun Grandparents! We love you!
C modeling her leggings, she loves leggings! :)



The tattoo sleeves! Hmmm...
Kinda scary!





1 comment:
My mother is out of control.
Post a Comment